Friday, September 6, 2013

Principal tells S. Cal teacher she can't teach any academics t in pre k

I can't believe it, my cousin who is a teacher in S. California just began her first year as a pre-k teacher, teaching four year olds.  Her principal told her she couldn't teach any academics.  Her comment referred to my cousin teaching her students to write the letter a on a three colored piece of paper, earth, middle, sky. 

Below is, Alex, my grandson at three years old.  He could making all of his alphabet from colored clay with no assistance. Now at 4 and in another pre K program,  he reads at the 9 year old level, writes at a 5 year old level-very cute and is a wiz at using the ipad including making new folders, downloading and updating aps and playing games I can't even begin to play.  The new children desire new schools don't you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment